Sunday, February 06, 2005

Sports....yea...SPORTS.

I don't think I like sports anymore. Actually I don't know if I ever liked sports. When someone would ask me "do you like sports?", the nerd I am, I always though to myself "yeah tennis is cool". I don't like main stream sports. No football, baseball basketball appearing on my TiVo.
You also would NEVER...EVER....EVER catch me playing a sport. I guess it's just not in my genetic make up. I guess that's why this Super Bowl Sunday thing remains a mystery. Every news show is bitching about how censorship is going to play a big role in this years game. I just don't understand why they can't delay the broadcast by 5 seconds. I have been told by many friends they don't do that for three reasons: 1. Betting on the game, 2. Sports fans are very sensitive about their games and 3. Because that would be "wrong". Saturday Night Live is delayed by 15 seconds. The Tonight Show LIVE with Jay Leno is filmed at 3pm. I don't know I just don't get it...but like I said...not a sports fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home