Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sex

I need to have sex. Hot, dirty, nasty sex. I know I sound cheap, but every now and then you need good sex. A relationship of mine ended recently due to the fact that we just weren't interested in each other anymore. We have "nice" sex. The no surprise, same ol' same ol' sex.
I'm not a "nice" sex kind of girl. So now I'm getting antsy. Not antsy enough to jump the next guy I see, but things are definitely starting to boil over.
So now I need to find someone who will be willing to have sex with me and not hold it against me (as a friend, acquaintance or otherwise) that I put out on the first date. I don't think that's cheap. Really I don't. I know I probably should think it's cheap to put out on a first date, but I really think that after oh-so-many partners (in my case 11 1/2 in 12 years) the "importance" of it all seems to fade. I have all the respect in the world for those people who are saving themselves (what are they called virgins?)....I'm just not one of them.
*sigh* Anyone know of a good vibrator??

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger pattygal said...

Ya know... I've read a couple blogs on the good vibrator subject recently. Cheack out http://adventuresoftrixie.blogspot.com/2005/01/put-o-back-in-romance.html

and a classic:
http://www.tequilamockingbird.blogspot.com/2005_01_01_tequilamockingbird_archive.html#110548026153130070

enjoy and best of luck, really. I understand!

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger emily said...

hey thanks! looks like i'll have to make an investment soon.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger AngryMan said...

hi emily,

um... you realize if you increased your traffic and they read this post, you will literally have stalkers and creepos crawling out of the woodwork? well, i do, so i will link to you!
have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home