Friday, February 04, 2005

One cream. One sugar.

I LOVE coffee. LOOOOOOVE. I love coffee at night in the morning and in the afternoon.
I don't know if it's the sugar the cream of the straight jolt of caffeine. I like my coffee with one sugar and one cream. Nothing super-gross. I think the you can tell alot about a person by the way they take their coffee. Those french vanilla extra extra cream and 7 sugars teeny-boppers probably don't even know what coffee taste like. The black coffee drinkers either are very intense worldly folk...or pretend to be. Then there are the one cream one sugar people. Not unexperienced in the world of coffee, yet not quite ready to take on the black french roast. Of course I could always be wrong.
I love coffee.

3 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Yeah, coffee is good. That reminds me of one time I was in a coffee shop with my friend. There was a well known vagabond in there enjoying coffee for the better part of the day. He would get refill after refill. Finally, after quite some time, he announced in a booming voice, "COFFEE GOOD!!!!!!!!" He alarmed many. But not me. Thanks for visiting my blog emily!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger † ψ ♥ ßèwìtçhëd ♥ ψ † said...

I love coffee too, and the cool thing is im drinking it right now..

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger emily said...

Yeah that would scare me if a man randomly said "COFFEE GOOD". I think I would mostly be afraid of what he might do with that high caffeine intake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home