Thursday, February 17, 2005

I have a boo-boo.

Yes, a boo-boo. I got some fillings Monday and I bit my upper lip. Hard. Right on the inside. Now I have this big, nasty, pussy white blister on the inside of my lip. Luckily you can't see it. But I can taste, feel and play with it. It's gross. I don't think I can really do anything about it. I doesn't really hurt. It just sucks.
I hate going to the dentist. I hate driving there and waiting. Once I get in the chair it'd not that bad. Better than having a root canal or something. Then you have to pay them all kinds of money I don't have. I got denatal insurance recently and that helps. They still kill you on it.
*bastards*

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous outofindiana@yahoo.com said...

read blog you show why it is that dentists have a high degree of self loathing but i've gotten that root canal i say get the gas a happy way to be on the edge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home