Tuesday, January 11, 2005

First blog

This is my very first blog. What to say, what to say? Music, movies or tv?
Hmmm....
Well, as far as music goes I have a thing for blue-sy types like Johnny Lang. I like some Journey (yes Journey) every now and then. I'll even go as far as to say I like some of the stuff on the radio (some).
I truly believe that movies have lost there creativity. Oceans 11 originally had Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra, not George Clooney and Brad Pitt, and in my opinion was better (although I know half of American's between the age of 15 and 32 will disagree). I do enjoy television (the real Desperate Housewives best friend) and have a weakness for the Daily show (although I have cravings for the earlier shows), those glossy shows they have on vH1 and E! and the Food Network (don't laugh that's where I learned how to chiffonade my basil).
I would love to know who reads these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home